Saturday, June 23, 2007

Work at Home

For over thirty years, I’ve climbed out of bed every weekday morning and stumbled off to work. I don’t mind the work. I mind the hours. I’m one of those people who is naturally nocturnal. I may get up at 7:00 AM, but my brain doesn’t get up until 4:00 PM. The people around me may start looking at the clock at the same time that I really start working. By 5:00 PM, I’m a one-man dynamo.

What I’ve needed all those years was a job that starts when my brain starts. I needed a job that let me work at home. Other people will have their own reasons for wanting to work at a time and pace that best suits their lives. But regardless of the reason, all those people can take advantage of the work opportunities at WhyDoWork.com.

The World Wide Web is laced with crackpot work-at-home schemes that promise you everything and deliver nothing. WhyDoWork.com helps its members separate the scams from the real jobs that you can do at home. Some members may choose to do part-time work, while others may wish to devise full-time home employment. WhyDoWork.com can help at-home workers regardless of individual work goals. And it costs you nothing to join.

I’m about ready to start my second career. This time I think I’ll do it at home.

No comments: