Friday, June 08, 2007

Premium Seats USA

Readers of New Moon already know that I, your faithful reporter, am fanatically attached to the Chicago Cubs, despite my frequent criticism of Lou Piniella and his ever-hopeful players and coaches.

I already know how to get to Wrigley Field by means of the Howard Street El. And I know all the ways that I can buy tickets to any game.

But if I wanted to attend a game at Fenway Park in Boston, I wouldn't know the first thing about how to obtain tickets. Or if I wanted to buy tickets to see a basketball game in Miami, I'd have to go to a lot of trouble to find out how to get my Miami Heat Tickets.

As a matter of fact, I have no interest in professional basketball, but that doesn't prevent other people from trying to go to every game they can.

At this point, Premium Seats USA comes to the rescue. This firm can find tickets for any NFL, MLB, NBA, or NHL game in the United States. Simply go online, and Premium Seats USA will find the best seats available. Or you can order tickets by phone.

Don't look for me at a Boston Celtics game, but you never know when I'll show up at Fenway Park.

No comments: