Monday, June 04, 2007

Digital Scales

I recently visited a country that now uses the metric system. I don't know the first thing about the metric system, and I'm too lazy to learn.

Nonetheless, I like to keep track of my weight, so I borrowed a set of scales from a fellow America. I stepped on the scales, looked down, and saw something confusing. I couldn't see the number very well, and the number I saw made no sense.

I was looking at a number that represented my weight in kilograms. I don't know a kilogram from a telegram, but I was forced to learn the formula required to convert kilograms to pounds.

But I didn't have a calculator. And when I looked down at the number on the scales, I still couldn't see it well enough to be sure what it was.

I finally gave up.

The thing I needed was a pair of Digital Scales from ScalesEtc.com. If I'd had such a pair of scales, I could've forced myself to do the arithmetic.

ScalesEtc.com has scales for every purpose in every room of the house--kitchen, counting, bathroom, and shipping. You can find scales in various colors and scales for weights large or small. You can even find a set of scales that will fit in your pocket.

All scales sold by ScalesEtc.com are reliable, accurate, and carry a warranty. Even better, all scales are sold at a discount.

If you want to know what you really weigh, check the numbers at ScalesEtc.com.

No comments: