Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why Am I So Stupid?

The Los Angeles Times reports that "A study of 240,000 Norwegian men says eldest children have IQs 2 to 3 points greater than younger siblings."

This proves what I've always known. My older sister is smarter than I am.

My sister isn't Norwegian, and she isn't a man, but this is no time to quibble. Our parents treated her like a smart girl and treated me like a stupid boy.

My sister understands everything, and I can't even understand the Chicago Cubs. Why do they always lose?

My sister is so smart that she has the best record in any game of fantasy baseball you ever heard of. I can't even figure out how to get my best players into the starting lineup.

My parents are to blame. Now I'm hopeless. Guess I'll just watch baseball on TV.

No comments: