Friday, June 08, 2007

Tickets the Easy Way

Anyone who has read New Moon on a regular basis must have noticed that the only sport I ever write about is baseball. I'm sorry, but I have almost no interest in football, basketball, or hockey.

If I had any interest in football, I could go to the Premium Seats USA website and purchase Miami Dolphins Tickets or tickets for any other football team. And I know plenty of people who like football and who could make good use of that website.

But there's another way in which I can benefit from using the services of Premium Seats USA. I may not care for football, but I enjoy concerts, theater, and comedy as much as anyone else. And when I find myself in need of tickets in a strange city, the last thing I want to do is get lost going from place to place in search of tickets.

The advent of the Internet, along with desktop and laptop computers, has made certain kinds of shopping much easier. Amtrak tickets and hotel reservations immediately come to mind.

Sports and entertainment tickets fit into the same category. If you want to do it the easy way, try Premium Seats USA.

No comments: