Friday, June 08, 2007

Phoenix Condos

For the last few years, I've pondered the idea of buying a condominium in or near Chicago.

I presently live in an apartment, and I like it just fine. But some of my friends have told me about the alleged advantages of owning your own house or condo.

For my part, my main goal is to live somewhere close to Wrigley Field, although most real estate in Wrigleyville is out of my income-tax bracket.

I don't live in Phoenix and don't intend to move there. The Howard Street El doesn't stop anywhere in Arizona.

But if I did want to live in Phoenix, I'd take advantage of the services of CondoCompany.com. This firm maintains an extensive list of Phoenix Condos through its CondoList program.

If you want to buy a condo in Phoenix, the CondoList offers a convenient place to start looking. This list gives the potential buyer the ability to go straight to the owner or real-estate agent, thereby avoiding any unneeded middlemen (or middlewomen).

If you want to live in Phoenix, you can check out the CondoList and see what's available.

In my case, I'm still pondering what's available somewhere close to Wrigley Field.

No comments: