Friday, November 16, 2007

Order Gifts Online

New Year’s Day is still six weeks in the future, but I’ve already made my first resolution. With the holidays approaching, I intend to buy all my gifts online. No more wrapping and mailing for me.

One online business that can help me keep this resolution is FlowerShop.com. Using this website, you can buy flowers for all occasions, and it doesn’t matter where you want the flowers to go. FlowerShop.com is a member of both Teleflora and FTD.

FlowerShop.com can meet all your flower needs, but it can also provide baby gifts, fruit baskets, and holiday gifts such as the ever-popular chocolate gift basket. If you need help selecting your gifts, representatives are ready to answer your questions by telephone, e-mail, or live chat.

FlowerShop.com has been in business since 1972. It is a family-owned business that knows how to serve the needs of your friends and family. For all the help you’ll ever need during this busy season, logon to FlowerShop.com, send an e-mail to customercare@flowershop.com, or call 800-627-0046.

No comments: