Saturday, April 14, 2007

Northern Virginia Real Estate

Every so often, I like to visit Washington, D.C., to gaze again at some of our national monuments. The Lincoln Monument is my favorite, and the Jefferson Monument is a close second. Once I’ve taken all the photographs I can afford, I can easily spend a week going through the Smithsonian Institution.

If I lived in Northern Virginia, I could visit those places more frequently and conveniently. And if I could move to Northern Virginia, I would want to look into fairfax real estate. And I would also want to introduce myself to John Holmes at Keller Williams real estate.

Keller Williams is the fastest growing real estate firm in the United States, and John Holmes has helped create that success. With over 20 years of real estate experience, John could help me find just the property I needed in Northern Virginia. He knows both condos and houses. And when it came time to move on, John could find me an eager buyer.

This whole idea sounds better and better. I’m presently visiting a country in the South Pacific. If I can do that, why not Northern Virginia?

No comments: