Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ebates

When I was a child, my mother and I used to take the family car downtown, where Mother found a spot in the big parking lot beside the Des Moines River. Then we walked across the Burlington Railroad tracks and went shopping at JCPenney and various other stores. Mother bought all sorts of things at JCPenney, including sheets, pillowcases, towels, T-shirts, socks and other useful products.

I’m presently far away from that town beside the Des Moines River, but I can still order all the T-shirts and anything else I want from jcpenney. All I need is a computer and an e-mail address, and I happen to have both. So it’s easy for me to take advantage of Ebates, which allows me to save money and receive cash back when I shop online. It costs me nothing to become a member of Ebates, and this membership makes over 800 stores available to me for online shopping.

By using Ebates, I can take advantage of its low prices and receive up to 25 percent in cash back from my purchases. Coupons and other specials make Ebates even more inviting. I’ll see that town beside the Des Moines River again before long, but I think I’ll wait until the snow melts.

No comments: